Cheesey Pizza Chunks
Our latest competition entry from Penny H!
Cheesy Pizza Chunks:
Makes 24-30 (Adapted from Cookies Galore by Jacqueline Bellefontaine )
· 180g Plain flour, sifted
· 25g grated grana padano cheese
· 20g grated mature cheddar cheese
· 1 tablespoon tomato paste
· 25g sun dried tomatoes, roughly chopped
· 1-2 teaspoons dried mixed herbs
· 1 egg yolk
· 1 tablespoon water
- Pre-heat the oven to 180c/350f/Gas Mark 4.
- Put all the ingredients into a food processor and process, using the pulse button until the mixture just come together.
- Roll out the dough between sheets of baking paper to a large rectangle shape.
- Remove the top piece of baking paper and lift the dough, using the bottom paper, on to a baking sheet. Leave the bottom paper in place. Using fork to pastry wheel, mark lightly into squares or bars.
- Bake in the oven for about 10-15 minutes until lightly browned.
- Cool on a wire rack
on the baking paper and then break into pieces along the perforations.